|CONDITIONS FOR THE CHANGE OF LINKS WITH ALLRURAL
· The website you want to change must have a content related to tourism or leisure.
· The changes are always made with images (banners). Only text is not permitted.
· ALLRURAL has its portal divided into Continents, Countries and Regions. The links are situated according to the content of the websites. If the scope of the contents is national, then they will be placed in the corresponding country. Regional if the contents refer to a region.
· The ALLRURAL banner will appear situated in the reciprocal portal in a highlighted position, normally on the homepage, although this can be agreed upon according to the Page Rank, visits index, etc.
· The ALLRURAL banner can be downloaded below on this page, selecting the desired language and copying the code (which is found upon opening the link) to the page which has been agreed upon.
· Once the ALLRURAL banner is situated in the appropriate place, you should send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the page where the active link can be seen. You should also send us a banner of your company, website or business of the size of 140x50 pixels so that we can place it on ALLRURAL in the corresponding area.
· Our homepage cannot accommodate links.
· Our page Rank in the index is 5/10.
· Our visits index fluctuates, depending on the days and seasons, from 2,000 to 4,000 per day.
· Our historical presence on the Internet goes back to 2000.
· ALLRURAL undertakes to maintain the change provided that the other party carries it out.